Thursday 5 March 2015

I'm baaaaack!


Today I have decided it is time for me to do a new blog post and get my blog back up and running! I wanted to start constantly blogging last year but that plan seemed to go out the window; this new post is well over due and I can't wait to start writing again!

 I have been so busy this year already as I have started to do makeup freelance since finally becoming confident enough to use another face as a canvas rather than my own! I am loving experimenting with different looks and feel like since working for Estee Lauder I have had the HUGE privilege of using new released products etc on customers and gaining the best knowledge of products! 

My new posts of 2015 will include a variety of different categories from makeup looks, skincare advice, my views on new makeup releases, day to day activities, health and fitness and all round beauty hoarding! I think it's so clear that most girls these days are addicted to makeup and I can't wait to start chatting with other people going through my addiction haha! 

Speak soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment