Wednesday 11 March 2015

THE BEST MAKEUP REMOVER.


My love for this cleanser just continues to grow! Your makeup literally just melts off with no need for harsh rubbing; i've never found a product that takes off every scrap of my makeup so well! You apply this cleanser onto your dry skin and fully made up face; the camomile in the product is so gentle so your skin is not aggravated in the slightest! When products claim to be for "all skin types" I never usually believe it because I don't see how something that is suitable for a dry skin would be good for someone like me that has combination/oily skin, but this product works perfectly! Don't be worried about this cleanser being an oil; after washing it off with a hot flannel, there is no excess residue left on your skin! 

I used to use endless amounts of cotton pads and Bioderma to take off the majority of my makeup and then went in with this product to get off whatever was left over; but this is so gentle yet strong enough to remove even waterproof mascara that my Bioderma has been pushed to the back of my skin care drawer. You can use this cleanser  all over your eye area and open your eyes while it is still on and there is no irritation whatsoever! 
I can't recommend this product more, I have the balm for when I'm going somewhere as it is more suitable to travel with, the balm melts into an oil on your skin and does exactly the same as the bottle!

Have you tried The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil?

Speak soon,



1 comment:

  1. Really like ur blogs, ur amazing at makeup from what iv seen and this is great getting tips and advice from you 😊 looking forward to your next blog xxx

    ReplyDelete